Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweater Swiffer

Today my kitchen floor DES-perately needed to be cleaned. You know, like I-can't-stand-this-one-more-day-disgusting. Armed with extraordinary motivation for such a hated task, I set out to gather my supplies and quickly realized that we were out of Swiffer pads.

So I went into my closet and grabbed this textured blue sweater that I knew I would never wear again. Then I made it into a swiffer, kind of like this. Took about 5 minutes.



Isn't it lovely and annoyingly color-coordinated? Worked like a charm. Sewing is handy.

That is all.








1 comment:

  1. You know, I don't have a swiffer because I'm not a fan of buying those little pads all the time (and also throwing them out all of the time), and the other day I wondered if I should just get one and do this. I'm so glad to see that someone else has and that it worked out! I just might do that...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.